- Research the company
- Know who is interviewing you, and research information on them (when available).
- Know the job requirements and expectations.
- Review a list of common interview questions, and make sure you can answer each sufficiently.
- Know your resume, and be able to explain your job history.
- Come armed with questions about the company or job.
Nothing is worse than going in to an interview unprepared. Hiring managers notice if you haven't researched the job or even the company. Before you sit down for your next interview, remember to do the following: