- Knowledge of the program or application for which they will be developing.
- Extensive knowledge of interface design.
- Need to be able to analyze systems and determine a solution.
- Required to know the "information architecture" of the program or application.
- Usability testing.
- Understanding of user "needs" for the program or applications.
UI or "User Interface" Developers help design computer programs, mobile applications, and software applications, (to name a few), with an emphasis on a user's "experience" or "interaction" with these programs. UI Developers help make all of these programs and applications easy to use for the every day user. What Does a UI Developer Need to Know?