Java is a programming language developers use to write and develop code for a specific platform. Java is a well known language and popular among software developers. One of the reasons for Java's popularity is it runs on any operating system without changing the structure. Meaning, most operating systems can use java as their programming language.
What does a Java Developer do?
Skills and Requirements:
- Java Developers are responsible for programming the language on the proper platform
- Develop and manage security settings for the language
- Work with project managers and end-users to ensure the programing language is functioning properly in the operating system
- Responsible for researching and analyzing data to minimize risks, and ensure the language is up to quality standards
- Many times, a career as a Java Developer requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Experience with Java and other programming languages is a must.
- A Java Developer must have a strong attention to detail and be able to foresee problems that may occur with the language.
The average salary for a Java Developer in Denver is $87,000. This salary could be higher or lower based on skills, education, and experience. The job market for Java Developers in Denver is strong, and continues to grow.
Interested in a career as a Java Developer? Our recruiters are happy to talk with you about the possibilities. Email them at email@example.com
for more information.
Innovar Group - Denver's Premiere IT Staffing Firm